No matter how much money you make we all have access to the weekend. What you do depends on who you are or who you would like to become.
Happy Friday…It’s the weekend yeah right!!!
What do people do on the weekends? People are feeling stressed after a long week of business decisions, team meetings and strings of e-mails. By Friday, at 4:30 p.m., the highways and bi-ways are flooded with traffic going 75-80 mph trying to get home or to someplace to wind down the week’s affairs and others are bored. It’s the weekend, but I do not have a thing planned. Well, here is just a few hobbies that can get you started to have an exciting weekend. We have listed 20 things to start you to thinking about weekend activities.
- Day at the Spa.
- Cook or experiment with your favorite recipe.
- Get the camera out take pictures of people, places and things for fun.
- Plan to go to your favorite sports bar to watch sports.
- Go bird watching. Birds fly south for the winter.
- Work on your plants.
- Make plans to eat at a restaurant you have not visited in a while.
- Attend art show or a wine and cheese tasting.
- Visit studios and record a podcast.
- Start a blog.
- Visit your in-laws.
- Start a school or online course (self-help).
- Travel to foreign countries.(hidden retreats around the world)
- Go shopping for boats and yachts (virtual tour).
- Develop an Application.
*****Go Dancing/Learn to play an instrument received honorable mentions**