What information is collected?
1. Google analytics are maintained by Google servers. Google analytics collect and views, analytics, browser information cookie Date/Time, Demographic Data, Hardward/Software Type, Interaction Data, Page Views, and servicing domains. Also, this domain uses google Double Click tracking that includes Remarketing, Google, Display Network impression Reporting the Double Click Campaign Manager integration, or google Analytics demographics interest Reporting. This Information is collected by first and third-party cookies, and we highly encourage you to op-out of this tracking if you don’t want to share your information.
2. Word/Press, Shopify and Blue Hosting Stats
WordPress statistics are collected to inform users and content creators of the most visited pages. Pages visited and time spent on site is logged for better understanding of user behavior. At this time, you cannot opt-out of this tracking technology.
In addition to stats, The information you give us helps us personalize and delivery to you content that will be meaningful and helpful in your life.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail. If your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to list received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary or duplicate messages to our customers. We might receive information about your from other sources and add it to our account information.
Who do we share information with?
It is not in our company’s policy to sell of give away data without proper request. The following are some reason for the disclosure of in formation:
1. If we receive your consent.
2. If it is necessary for a third-party to conduct maintenance and/or website task.
3. If, in the compliance of necessary legal requirement, we must give information. .